Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 17: Sunday, the day of rest

It is Sunday, not much to do, since tomorrow is another day. That is school. Woke up around 10am and was real hungary. Brunch was at 12am. It was so ʻono! Eggs and ham and toast, wish I also could have gotten hash browns. This was the best brunch ever here! The only thing I would have changed, add more of that on my plate! So little and supposedly breakfast it is the most important meal of the day! Anyways, still hungary after that.

Came back to my room and went back sleep. Pretty much slept half the day. Cruzed with the boys, watching movies. Came back to my room to do some homework and read and went back to watch more movies. Watched the Blindside and a little of Buzz Light Year. Left earlier and now going to sleep. Tomorrow is another day of school. Another adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment