Sunday, July 4, 2010

Aotearoa Day 3

So I forgot to write one for Day 3 so here it is.

Sunday, July 4th
Sunday and there isn't much to do. Ate Breakfast and Lunch. After lunch, decided to head to town. So we caught the bus, #13. Their buses are so nice and cleaner! It costs $3 NZD (New Zealand Dollars), just like back home you also get a transfer for a certain amount of time. So we had about 2 hours until our transfer expires. So on the way to town, we saw that they had KFC, Burger King and Kmart. We got of at the Bus Station and headed towards the shopping centre (aka center). So using the cross walk is weird since they drive on the opposite side. The walking sign makes a funny sound like in a video game. It was pretty cool. So we arrived at the shopping centre and we walked around for couple hours. It's pretty nice and clean! See my FB for some pictures. I didn't take much people I didn't want people staring at me in the picture so, more pictures will come later. They have all kinds of shops, mainly clothes. There is also a food court with different kine foods. There is a phone place, so I'm planning to buy a phone just for here. So if you need to get in touch with me, just email me, FB or Skype! Anyway we got back on the bus before our transfers expired and headed back. The ride was pretty fun, we saw that they have Pizza Hut! YEA!!! Had dinner and pau.

No comments:

Post a Comment