Thursday, July 8, 2010

Aotearoa Day 7

So yesterday was a long day, so I am writing it today. Pretty much all we did yesterday was walk around Hamilton Garden. We took the bus and headed over there. It is pretty huge. Took lots of nice and cool pictures. Check out my FB pictures at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=186719&id=691568111&l=3e1b251c3b

After that we was so hungary! We went to this pizza placed called Hell's. Made my own pizza, had bacon, mushrooms, pepperoni, onions, and bacon! Was so ono! That and coke, yea I drank soda! Drank Coke out of the Coke bottle, cool! First time. So was good was 7.5 inch pizza for about $7 I think? Kinda of expensive. The place is kinda weird, weird pizza toppings and stuff.

That was pretty much it! Check out the pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment