Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 15: Friday, July 16

NO CLASS!!!

Yes no classes on fridays! That's awesome! Pretty much just ate, relaxed and when to go and buy my books. Oh yea and it rained today! So cold the rain! And when the wind blows, it's cold too! Bought books for my treaty and history class, spent about $150 NZD. I think the currency rate is $1 USD = $1.40 NZD? I dunno haven't really kept up with the exchange rate here.

Not much to do! I love my Fridays. And this here concludes my first week of school at Waikato Uni.

2 comments:

  1. How does the employment placement office there work? Universities list employment offers to college students. Can you receive certification as a Hawaiian Language tutor from the University?
    Would look good on resume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uncle im here only to go school and that is what my visa is only for. i dont really wanna work wen im here. receive a certification from uh manoa?

    ReplyDelete